Training, Career Coaching and Professional Resume Writing
If you haven’t been getting high-profile interviews on your own, then it’s time to think out-of-the-box and work with someone who has experience in (and placements for) jobs with the high net worth. In short, with Brian Daniel you’re getting years of tried-and-true experience from a pro who works in the highest levels of his industry (Hollywood A-list, billionaires and royalty).
- A one-hour Q & A session with Brian (by phone or video: Skype, Facetime, WeChat, etc). This session includes an in-depth analysis of your presentation and INSIDER tips for getting résumés into the hands of decision makers!
- Review of your résumé and includes a revamp by professional resume writer Brian Daniel.
- Tips for being successful while working for celebrities, executives and high net worth families.
- Learn how to get noticed and beat the software systems that HR professionals use to delete resumes that are submitted electronically.
- Insights on how to avoid the biggest submission mistakes when applying for jobs in today’s competitive market.
- Get honest feedback about your appearance because employers won’t give it to you straight — they just simply won’t hire you.
- Discover how employers “spy” on candidates they are considering for employment. You may be inadvertently sabotaging your career without even knowing it.
You get a 2-hour consultation with company founder and “Headhunter to the Stars” Brian Daniel (by phone or video chat) NOTE: If you’d like, the 2-hours can be divided into two sessions of 1-hour each (one session before the resume revamp, and another after); A resume revamp that’s geared especially for your industry/profession; Advice on how to penetrate the “hidden job market” and contact the high net worth with tact so you don’t look desperate; Learn secrets that top finance gurus and charity organizations use to find the high net worth in your area. Topics of the consultation include but are not limited to:
- How and why to customize résumés for each job you apply to
- Review of your LinkedIn profile and tips for improving it
- Help you define your “personal brand” to impress high net worth employers
- How to dress for the interview & image consulting
- How to follow-up without being a pest or looking desperate
- The importance of customized cover letters for your résumé
- Advice on how to beat out other applicants that are much more qualified than yourself
- Survival techniques for the job and how to stay organized so you don’t get fired
- Role-playing tips that will make you shine during the very brutal interview process
- What paper and fonts to use for your résumé so you look refined and not outdated
- Overcoming the interviewer’s objections and turning perceived weaknesses into strengths
- How to negotiate your salary without being confrontational and get the max every time
- How to survive the back-biting and colleague sabotage that comes with the job
- Understanding the special needs of billionaires and the high net worth and customizing your approach to have your skill sets fit their specific wants (and even get them to relocate you)
- How to communicate effectively with your boss so you don’t get fired during your probationary period
- Tips for bypassing gatekeepers and getting your résumé directly into the hands of local celebrities and VIPs
- How to identify prospective employers: In the U.S. alone, there are more than 500 billionaires and about 50,000
households that have net worth between 50 and 500 million dollars (they desperately need quality people)
- How to impress the interviewer without intimidating them into thinking you’re better than they are
- How to sound ready to manage estates, private jets, domestic staff and yachts if you don’t really know how
- Learn why the most qualified candidates do NOT get the job, the ones who market themselves the best do
- Learn how to network in the “hidden job market” because about 85% of the jobs that exist with celebrities
and high net worth families are never posted online or obtained through employment agencies
- No questions or topics are off-limits (a “no holds barred” session with tried-and-true information)
Everything the Premier Package comes with, plus 4-hours of consulting, and…
- FIRST STAGE: An in-depth career consultation with Brian Daniel for 2-hours (by phone or video chat)
- SECOND STAGE: Another 1-hour session (about 1 week later) which is dedicated to discussing your new resume revamp and interview/submission strategies (targeting employers, how to overcome objections in the interview, how to negotiate your salary to get the max, and how to dress for the interview based on the employer, etc.)
- THIRD STAGE: A final 1-hour follow-up session (after about 3 months) to check on your progress and tweak/hone strategies
- LIFELINES: Comes with intermittent “lifelines” and back-office support to answer questions while on the job or your quest to get a job (e.g. real-time and last-minute interview tips while going through the brutal interview process — which can be up to six steps/stages, how to make a House Manual, emergency passport services, global concierge help, etc.)
- RESOURCES: Access to The Celebrity Personal Assistant Network’s other exclusive resources (e.g. We got an assistant’s boss a last-minute upgrade to a Presidential Suite at a famous hotel, so she looked like a hero to her employer. On another occasion we got an assistant and his employer’s family backstage to meet a major Grammy-winning pop star)
- Handling moral dilemmas and earning respect/credibility in your organization
- Understanding office rage: Taming temperamental celebrities & high net worth individuals
- How to accomplish the impossible with limited time and resources
- Contingency planning: Why you need back up plans for your back up plans