Executive personal assistant and lifestyle manager for Saudi prince
JOB POSTING: LA1428 (FILLED)
(put in subject line and paste your resume, do not attach it)
TITLE: Executive PA and Lifestyle Manager
LOCATION: Los Angeles, Calif, USA (home base)
HOURS: Full time + (on call 24/7)
TRAVEL: Frequent travel worldwide
EDUCATION LEVEL: BA degree preferred
PRIOR EXPERIENCE: 5 years minimum (full time)
RELOCATION ALLOWANCE: Yes, for the right candidate
PAY: A very generous compensation package for the right candidate
JOB DESCRIPTION: We are currently seeking a world-class personal assistant to lead a team of other assistants for a member of the Royal Saudi Family. The client has multiple estates worldwide and the PA will be required to travel extensively throughout the world, so any attachments that would prevent the candidate from being gone for weeks or months at a time would disqualify them. Here is a short list of considerations:
- Must be able to leave town on a moment’s notice
- Familiarity with the private aviation world is a must, which includes booking protocols and knowledge of various plane models/features
- Prior estate management experience with deep knowledge of computerized systems that run the homes
- Phenomenal talent working with technology and gadgets
- Must be an ace with computers (hardware and software)
- Prior experience leading a team of domestic staff: security personnel, subordinate assistants, drivers, maids, nannies, etc.
- Qualified candidates will receive a full job description with a list of all the duties and responsibilities. The personal assistant applying for this position must have strong recommendation letters from previous employers.
ABOUT THE RECRUITER: We are the only employment agency worldwide that’s exclusively dedicated to top-notch personal assistant jobs to the one-percent: celebrities, CEOs, high net worth families and royalty (most of which pay above-average salaries). Our founder, Brian Daniel, has worked with some of the planet’s most powerful and recognizable figures.
READ MORE LIKE THIS >>