Domestic staffing agency for the rich and famous expands to Mexico City
The renowned domestic staffing agency, The Celebrity Personal Assistant Network, has expanded to include Mexico City as cities served under its banner. The firm is founded by a subject-matter expert who has worked with TV and movie stars, UHNW families and royalty. Finding the right recruiter for your household is never easy, but we have a list of frequently asked questions to get employers started with the process.
Just some of the neighborhoods we cover in Mexico City are:
- Bosques de las Lomas-Upscale residential neighborhood and business center.
- Centro - Covers the historic downtown (centro histórico) of Mexico City.
- Condesa - Twenties post-Revolution neighborhood.
- Roma - Beaux Arts neighbourhood next to Condesa, one of the oldest in Mexico City.
- Colonia Juarez - includes the Zona Rosa area
- Coyoacán - Town founded by Cortés swallowed by the city in the 1950s, countercultural neighborhood in downtown.
- Del Valle - Upscale residential neighborhood and cradle of José López Portillo and many other important people in Mexican history.
- Jardines del Pedregal - Upscale residential neighborhood with works notable architect by Luis Barragán
- Lomas de Chapultepec - Upscale residential neighborhood and business center
- Nápoles - home of the World Trade Center Mexico City and the iconic Midcentury monument the Polyforum Cultural Siqueiros.
- San Ángel - Historic residential and shopping area.
- Santa Fe - Financial, business district and upscale residential neighborhood.
- Polanco - Shopping, business and tourist area.
- Tepito - Popular flea market, home to many boxers and street gangs.
- Tlatelolco - Site of the Plaza de las Tres Culturas. High-density neighborhood.