Personal assistant to high profile family in Chicago
JOB POSTING: CH1738 (APPLY)
(put in subject line and paste your resume, do not attach it)
TITLE: Personal Assistant
LOCATION: Chicago, IL, USA
INDUSTRY: Misc. entrepreneur
HOURS: Full time + (on call 24/7)
TRAVEL: Frequent traveling required
EDUCATION LEVEL: Minimum BA degree
PRIOR EXPERIENCE: 3 years minimum
PAY: (based on experience) Full benefits package and discretionary bonuses
High profile family in Chicago needs a second personal assistant to assistant the Executive PA and Estate Manager to multiple properties. Duties and responsibilities include but aren’t limited to:
- Screening of calls
- Correspondence (email, phone and letters)
- Pick up & drop off children to school, doctor’s appts etc.
- Walking pets and taking them to be groomed
- Occasionally assisting a disabled family member in absence of the live-in nurse
- Assist the Executive PA/Estate Manager with supervising the domestic staff
- Party planning and decorating for holiday events, etc.
- Other duties typical of personal assistant jobs
Qualified candidates with at least 3 years or more experience will be considered. Must have strong recommendation letters from previous employers and be willing to be on call 24/7. Upward mobility is possible for candidates that demonstrate an ability to go above and beyond the call of duty.
ABOUT THE RECRUITER: The Celebrity Personal Assistant Network is one of the world’s premier staffing firms that serves the top one percent. Founded in 2007 by veteran celebrity PA Brian Daniel, our boutique recruitment firm places the best of the best candidates in all U.S. markets, big and small.