Personal assistant needed for major celebrity in Chicago
The Celebrity Personal Assistant Network is currently seeking a personal assistant for a Hollywood celebrity that has homes in both the Chicago and Los Angeles areas. The candidate should be based n Chicago but have the flexibility to travel to LA. The position’s details are as follows:
JOB POSTING: CH1405 (APPLY)
(put in subject line and paste your resume, do not attach it)
TITLE: Personal assistant to actor/producer
LOCATION: Chicago, Ill. and Los Angeles, CA
HOURS: Full time, 40+
EDUCATION LEVEL: College degree preferred
PRIOR EXPERIENCE: 3+
PAY RANGE: $75,000 to $80,000 (based on experience)
JOB DESCRIPTION: A high-profile actor-producer who has estates in both Chicago and Los Angeles is seeking a seasoned personal assistant with at least 3 years of experience working as a celebrity personal assistant. Be advised that some domestic and international travel is required during busy times. Some of the duties include but are not limited to:
- Calendar management (personal and professional)
- Red carpet experience a plus
- Liaison to agents, managers, lawyers, publicity reps, etc.
- Familiarity with studio lots: Warner Bros, FOX, Paramount, Sony, etc.
- Should be tech savvy and familiar with modern gadgets
- Must have 24/7 availability
- Should be well-traveled domestically and internationally
- Prior experience working at a production company a plus
Qualified candidates should send us a resume and recommendation letters. No job hoppers please. If you have 6 or 8 month stints in your background, you will not be considered for the role.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are a retained-search firm specializing in personal assistants for celebrities, high-profile executives and high net worth families. Our founder, Brian Daniel, has worked extensively throughout the world as an executive assistant and travel manager to royalty and billionaires. We are the world’s only company that makes placements exclusively for elite personal assistant jobs.