Executive Personal Assistant Job in NYC
JOB POSTING: NY1742 (APPLY)
(put in subject line and paste your resume, do not attach it)
TITLE: Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant
LOCATION: NYC, New York, USA
HOURS: Full time + (on call 24/7)
EDUCATION LEVEL: BA degree required
PRIOR EXPERIENCE: 6 years minimum (8 preferred)
RELOCATION ALLOWANCE: Negotiable
COMPENSATION: Based on experience and salary history (plus a full benefits package)
JOB DESCRIPTION: We have a phenomenal opportunity for a hybrid EA/PA role, and a relocation package is possible for the right candidate. Our client is a well-known, high-profile family in the New York City area and they need the “perfect assistant” who can manage all aspects of their busy personal and professional lives.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- Experience managing multiple estates with domestic staff
- Ability to juggle ever-changing calendars
- Demonstrated experience planning extravagant parties with hundreds of VIP guests
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Travel savvy and ability to jump on a plane at a moment’s notice
- Private jet management and knowledge of the private aviation industry
The candidate should be able to work under great pressure and meet strict deadlines with a “no excuses, make it happen” attitude.
ABOUT THE RECRUITER: Brian Daniel is one of the world’s leading subject-matter experts in the field of placements for executive personal assistants. As a former celebrity assistant and chief of staff for a royal family, Brian has in-depth experience managing the lives of the top one-percent. He is regularly featured on LinkedIn Pulse next to other “influencers” like billionaires Richard Branson and Bill Gates.