Executive PA needed for Silicon Valley executive & industry leader
Our client is a very successful industry icon in the Greater San Francisco area and needs a very well-polished executive personal assistant to manage his personal and professional life. This is a hybrid EA/PA position and requires a great deal of patience and perseverance when completing your to-do list (which always has a lot of tall and sometimes unusual orders).
JOB POSTING: SF1691 (APPLY)
(put in subject line and paste your resume, do not attach it)
TITLE: EA/PA to Chief Executive Officer
LOCATION: Greater San Francisco, CA
HOURS: Full time, 40+
EDUCATION LEVEL: Minimum BA degree
PRIOR EXPERIENCE: Minimum 10 years
PAY RANGE: up to 120K base + full benefits package, year-end performance bonus & perks
JOB DESCRIPTION: We are currently seeking a forward-thinking and proactive executive personal assistant for a demanding (yet fair) CEO. This covers a multitude of tasks and requires the candidate to wear many hats throughout the day. Some of the duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing heavy calendars that are constantly changing (personal and professional)
- Familiarity with private jet protocol and booking domestic/international travel
- Knowledge of the tech industry and trade shows is essential
- Must be a master with Microsoft products: Outlook, Office, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Estate Management duties include interfacing with domestic staff at multiple properties
- Assistant will attend high-level meetings and must be fabulous at note-taking and dictation
- Candidate should have prior experience working with journalists, publicity firms, and trade magazines
- Must have the flexibility to travel approximately five days a month (domestically and internationally)
- During busy times (product launches/trade shows, etc.) the candidate will be expected to work longer hours and calls in the evenings and on weekends are common
Candidates with the right level of experience can sign a non-disclosure agreement and receive the full job description.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Celebrity Personal Assistant Network is America’s go-to headhunting firm for executive assistants, estate managers and personal assistants. As a former lifestyle manager, chief of staff and personal assistant to celebrities, billionaires and royal families, our founder Brian Daniel is the world’s leading subject-matter expert in the field.