Estate Manager for Mega-mansion in the Hamptons (Live-in)
JOB POSTING: NY1714 (APPLY)
(put in subject line and paste your resume, do not attach it)
TITLE: House Manager / Estate Manager
LOCATION: The Hamptons, New York, USA
INDUSTRY: Finance / Misc. Entrepreneur
HOURS: Full time + (on call 24/7)
EDUCATION LEVEL: BA degree preferred
PRIOR EXPERIENCE: 10 years minimum (full time)
RELOCATION ALLOWANCE: Yes, for the right candidate
PAY: A phenomenal compensation package for the right candidate (full health insurance package, paid vacation, housing, company car, plus other perks and benefits). A job offer will be based on the candidate’s work experience and salary history
JOB DESCRIPTION: Our ultra high net worth client is currently in search of a stellar estate manger for their mega-mansion in the Hamptons. Here is a short list of important job skills:
- A minimum of 10 years experience managing a complex household
- Ability to be a leader and work with grace under pressure
- Experience planning parties with hundreds of guests
- Must work approximately 50 scheduled hours and be on call 24/7
- Flexibility to leave town for weeks at a time
- Prior experience in the hiring and training process of domestic staff
- Ability to work seamlessly with the household’s chefs, personal assistants, groundskeepers, nannies, security team, drivers, personal trainers, nutritionists, horse stable manager, etc.
Qualified candidates will receive a full job description and must submit to a full background check, drug test, driving record review and credit check.
ABOUT THE RECRUITER: Our founder, Brian Daniel, is a former Chief of Staff to a royal family, and has also worked the A-list celebrities and high net worth families. We are the world’s only recruiting firm that’s dedicated exclusively to delivering personal assistants and estate managers to the world’s top one percent.